We define a corporate executive as someone akin to a business owner without enjoying the same benefits. As an employee occupying an executive or management position, your duties require team work and decision making capabilities. We recognize the importance of using teamwork to source intelligence to help you find the appropriate solutions.
It is important to maximize the tools available to you within your company plans:
- Have I identified the pros and cons of my company pension plan?
- Am I maximizing my company savings plans?
- Can these plans ensure I maintain my desired lifestyle at retirement?
- Am I assessing my risk tolerance correctly?
- Have I properly allocated my assets between corporate and personal plans and is it tax efficient?
- Do I have an exit strategy for company stocks and options?
- Am I assessing my time horizon correctly?
- Have I accounted for the loss of corporate benefits at retirement?
- Have I given thought to income splitting and my legacy wishes?
Book a Preliminary Meeting