Medical & Dental Professional
Since incorporation was approved for medical professionals in 2007 we have helped a vast number of doctors and dentists implement their planning needs. This incorporation act shifted the medical professionals status from employees to entrepreneurs, thus a shift in their outlook and planning had to follow.
As with any sweeping industry change, careful consideration must be given to evaluate all the options and plan pro-actively in order to minimize potential risks and exploit all potential opportunities:
- Is incorporation right for me?
- Do I have a need for a holding company?
- Do I need an inter-vivos trust?
- Do I take a salary or a dividend?
- Do I utilize the capital dividend account correctly?
- Am I income splitting with family members?
- Am I utilizing a corporate structure?
- Are my investments giving me the best tax treatment given my global situation?
Insurance & creditor protection
- Can I benefit from a corporate estate bond?
- Have I creditor proofed my assets?
- Do I need an estate freeze?
- How do I transition my assets most efficiently?
Book a Preliminary Meeting