Congratulations you have successfully reached the point of retirement. This means you have worked hard, you have saved and invested diligently, and now it is imperative that these assets work for you. However, the transition to retirement does not mean an end to your planning needs. Many Canadians today live as long in their retired years as they did in their working years.
Having guided many of our clients into and throughout the retirement phase of their life we understand that this is an exciting time as well as a period with an abundance of uncertainties and potential concerns. Our strategies will ensure a smooth transition that provides peace of mind and clarity to many of the common oversights:
- Can I potentially outlive my money?
- Do I have a retirement income plan?
- Am I being unnecessarily clawed back on my OAS?
- Am I invested too conservatively?
- Am I too heavily invested in an RRSP?
- Is my income stream tax efficient?
- Do I know my final tax bill?
- How do I protect the next generation?
- Have I given thought to my legacy wishes?
Book a Preliminary Meeting